- Street Scene is a vintage store that carries anything and everything vintage from teh '50s, '60s and '70s, including men's and women's clothing, accessories, shoes and jewelry, furniture, lighting, kitchenware, barware, home decor and knick knacks
- We also carry local artists' work and TOMS shoes (One for One, baby!)
- We opened on July 16, 2007 and recently celebrated our third anniversary with a carnival replete with fire dancers, hula hoop lessons and a live (6-piece) band!
- The two owners, Terri and Kathryne have been friends for over 20 years
- There are five wonderful employees: Abby, Cara, Emma, Kate and Maggie
- We're located in Lexington, KY and couldn't be happier
- We love vintage!
Here are a few photos from the store so you can see a little of what it's like everyday:
An old set of midcentruy furniture set that was SO comfortable and cool.
Our favorite jewelry mannequins ever - sassy and sweet!
A sampling of our gold and black themed room
Our loving little mannequin couple in the back closet area
Half of our back clothing closet - we have dresses, skirts, pants, sweaters, blazers - everything!
Our bright colored room
An old nautical display
Here's to a fun and exciting blogging venture!