Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Time for Tea]: For Two!

We had a little goof up today and thought that this weekend was the royal wedding, but it's next weekend. Ah well, in Prince William and Princess Kate's honor, we dressed in our finest tea outfits and wanted to share them with you! Emma and Maggie are the only one's who participated, but we'll get everyone in on the real thing next week for round 2!

 Above, looking liking the epitome of ladies who luncheon and below, looking like the goofs they really are.


Check back next week for the whole store's outfits!

2 comments:

  1. Hello ladies! I would just like to tell you that after the first time I visited your shop, I decided that I HAD to go to UK so that I could get a job at Street Scene and spend my entire paycheck on pretty things there.
    I ended up deciding on UofL for college, but my college decision was, for a time, entirely based on having access to your adorable store. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the nicest compliments we could ask for! Thank you so much, Charlotte! Louisville has some pretty awesome shops to offer, too! If you get the chance, check out The Nitty Gritty, Acorn Apparel, Hey Tiger or Queen of Rags - they've got great stuff!

    We do hope, however, you get the chance to come back in, we'd love to see you :)

    ReplyDelete