Monday, January 16, 2012

And so it begins!

Hey guys, today is going to be a short post. The last post on this blog was from me, and I'm afraid I'll overload your senses if I dive headfirst into another vintage topic. I actually want to spend this post focusing on upcoming posts! We've been talking a lot here at Street Scene, and we've decided that instead of having just Emma and I writing every week, we will do a rotation of all of the girls! You heard it right, the blog will now feature articles by Miss Cara, Miss Sarah Jane, and Miss Abby. Each of us have distinct personalities, and different things to share, so why not take advantage of it!

While it is super fun to come up with topics to write about, we would always love to hear your suggestions for subjects. I understand that not all of you have a blog account, so commenting is impossible. Please feel free to send us messages on Facebook, or even post on our wall if you have something to say on the subject! We love getting to know you all better, and talking with you on subjects we love, well, it doesn't get any better than that!

I'm very excited to hear what the rest of the gals at Street Scene have to say! If there is a topic out there you are positive we need to write about, let us know! We hope you like the new blog schedule as much as we do (its going to be great)! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what exciting blog post we have in store! Until next Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment