Thursday, March 8, 2012

B-B-B-BOTANICALS!

   I have a deep love for BOTANICAL PRINTS! My Mother is an interior designer and growing up I was her right hand man (girl). I went with her to select furnishings and accompanied her on many appointments. We always had rotating art on our walls left over from jobs, items bought and not used for a client. I remember a pair of Botanical Prints with pickled wood frames that I loved more than anything. What I love about them is how they allow you to admire the beauty of a bloom or an insect while appreciating the science of it's existence. Don't you love that!? They appeal to both sides of my brain and I just can't get enough. I like the super feminine and the creepy verging on grotesque prints, it's all good to me!
   When Street Scene decided to devote an entire room to botanicals, I couldn't have been happier! Come in and check out our new space and fall in love with Botanical Prints just like me!!!
Design Legacy Curtains: $199.00 per
Design Legacy Console: $1600.00
   We ordered our curtain panels and console from a company called Design Legacy. Isn't that the most beautiful fabric you've ever seen!?
Botanical Print: $20.99
You can also find prints like these to print out and frame at home! I found these free images on Pinterest, the feathers are my favorite.

If you don't already have one, I hope I have inspired a new Botanical obsession!
Love, Cara

2 comments:

  1. Just found you lovely ladies! I was wondering if you guys sold any of your items online like on etsy or anything? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, we don't sell anything online. Thanks for checkin' us out!

    ReplyDelete