Thursday, March 22, 2012

Greetings from Lexus Nashville Fashion Week

This week I am coming to you all from Music City. I have been fortunate to have the opportunity to join the production team for the second annual Nashville Fashion Week. This years Lexus Nashville Fashion Week kicked off Monday March 20th and will be coming to a close on Saturday March 24th.

This week has already been jammed packed with business seminars, trunk shows, and runway shows featuring nationally known designers and some talented emerging designers. I have been a little busy to say the least. But I have had to chance to sit back and watch some of the shows and see everyones hard work come to life.

It's the end of day three and out of all the shows I have helped with this week, tonights event was my absolute favorite. All morning I helped to set up six instillations that were dreamed up by six brilliant emerging designers. This evening the designers presented their fashions along with their inspired installations. I had a chance to snap some quick photos before the doors opened.

Check out these talented young designers!

Designer Brittany Blair and her pretty pink looks and her tea party inspired installation

Black by Maria Silver with her models deciding on their poses for their studio 54 inspired installation

Ok, I saved my favorite line for last, Tuft. Designer Jessica Jones is a Nashville local with a clear love for vintage fashion. Her models were playing the role of an all girl rock band and sported some lovely mini dresses a twiggy-like frocks. 

Well that is all for now. To check out all the latest photos and videos from Lexus Nashville Week visit www.nashvillefashionweek.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment