Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Season!



If you are a bride-to-be in search of that perfect vintage gown, this may very well be the best time to find it! For the first time ever we are buying and consigning wedding gowns. We will be getting more in throughout the month of March, so I may be speaking too soon, but I have been blown away with the gowns we have gotten in so far. 
Well, we have a  wedding gown wrack full of great finds but I wanted to give you all a sampling of some of my  favorites. 

#1

                                                
I will start with this layered lace beauty. We have named it our Kate Middleton dress. From the scalloped neck line to the fitted lace sleeves this dress is truly fit for royalty. But wait for it, it gets better.......

Bam! Check out the back of this dress! I could not even get over the layering of tulle in the back. This will really make a statement as you walk down the isle. 
Price: $300

#2

I have never before in my life seen a dress that looked anything like this one. The details are what make a vintage dress so special and I think this dress proves that. I dare you to find a new dress that has this same lattice work detailing. This is for the bride who really wants to show off her unique style. The ladies here think that this dress could be even better if it were chopped off right above the knee, now there's an idea! 


Price: $250

#3

 I love how airy this dress is, imagine the movement of the skirt and bell sleeves as you are being twirled on the dance floor. I am also a huge fan of bows and I think whoever made this dress had a very clever way of sneaking in those feminine details. The bows on the cap of the sleeve and embroidered into the fabric give you that over all "cute" factor that would be perfect to wear if you are aiming for a 1950's style wedding.
Price: $ 200






No comments:

Post a Comment