Saturday, August 18, 2012

{Look of the Week}: Sugar "Coated"

As Kate already mentioned, college is almost back in session. You know what that means, right? Fall is just around the corner! I'm the baby of the group here at Street Scene, so lucky me gets to participate in both the first day of classes and the transition into Fall. Don't tell Kate, but I'm more excited for the season change... Why, you ask? Because while I actively participate in the first day of class pageant, I love making every day a little bit dressier. Personally, I feel like the best (aka the simplest) way to class an outfit up is to throw on a fabulous coat. Whether you have one great coat that you wear with everything, or various styles and shapes to match your every mood, a coat is one of the most practical and glamorous items you can own. 


Look at how perfect this coat is! Doesn't it remind you of Jackie Kennedy's pink Chanel suit?



It looks absolutely stunning on our mannequin, and it'll look even better on you!



Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to mention that it's hand sewn? Could this get any better?


       Here are a few more fabulous Fall transition pieces to help you stylishly slide into the new season.You'll definitely want to grab a few pair of tights and hose to complete your outfit, not to mention some long pearls to add that extra dash of glam. Even if you aren't ready to commit to a coat just yet, you can always ease your way into tweed with a great knee-length skirt.  













No comments:

Post a Comment