Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas time is here...Seriously. It is. So hush.


Okay, so we've all been gone from the blog world for a really long time. Whats a blog? How do we use a computer? What is happening?

But seriously, we have been SO BUSY putting up Christmas, getting our booth at Feather Your Nest ready  for the open house THIS WEEKEND (Friday 11a-8p, Saturday 10a-8p, Sunday 1p-5p), and just all around being busy busy bees. And sadly, today is no different. That means a few things, a short blog post, and lots of pictures, and no history lesson! Huzzah! Everyone wins! 



Okay, so welcome to our silver/blue/green Christmas room. This place is a winter wonderland.
Everything in this room is beyond perfect, and I find myself accidentally tripping and 
accidentally falling (read: laying) on this couch all the time. Its so comfortable and has
a really great look to it. Add some yellow/orange pillows to this bad boy and BOOM,
perfect couch. On another note we've got some great ornaments in stock. Check em out!


 
Whats this? A table full of old time-y toys and treasures?! Count me in! What fun this would be to wake up to on
Christmas morning! As a proponent of any sort of toy, I fully endorse putting these under any friend's Christmas
tree this year. Also note the sock monkey ornaments. These are a must. As is the Magic Eight Ball. Does anyone
else ask it really important life questions and then take its answer as law? Yea, me neither.........................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................


Please excuse the quality of my picture. My phone obviously was not excited as I was about
capturing this woodland Christmas room. I know its a bit hard to tell, but those are John Wayne
and Hee Haw ornaments. Yes, this means you will have the perfect Christmas tree this year. 



  
So, thats that. Those are just some snippets of Christmas. I absolutely love working at Street Scene during Christmas. I love being surrounded by everything Christmas, and listening to Christmas music. It always makes me feel pleased as punch. Even if I'm having a bad day, even if its super busy, even if everything else is just blah, I can always count on being able to immerse myself in Christmas Kate Land. Its a magical place. 

Well, I really hope that you all come in and check out all the goodies and Chritmas-y things we've got in the store! What are you all planning on doing for your Christmas decorations this year? I wanna know! (Mostly because I'm at a loss for what to do with my house. Help)! 



Until next time!













No comments:

Post a Comment