Friday, December 14, 2012

{Look of the Week}: Top It Off






   
   Just like a nice (real talk: cheap) glass of champagne, I like my ensemble "topped off". Lately I've been wanting to wear pants instead of my usual skirts and dresses, the only problem is my lack of tops. In my search for upper half coverings I have stumbled upon some incredible blouses here at Street Scene. These vintage beauties are made with such fabulous fabric and have the sweetest details. If you too are looking to cover your top half, come by and peruse our selection!


 Everyone needs a pair of tuxedo pants! These could work with so many looks, and that satin ribbon down the seam really makes all the difference.


 If this isn't dreamy, I don't know what is. These are the details I'm talking about. All of the diagonal folds perfectly lined up, the lace collar, the tiny buttons, and don't even get me started on the illusion neckline! This blouse has got it goin' on. It even offers a subtle peplum, which is so very on trend. Don't miss your chance to come buy this icy blue dream come true!




 You can't lose with any of the amazing choices on our Top It Off rack and that's just a small sample of the stunning upper half covering we have to offer!
Love,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment