Thursday, September 12, 2013

Taking a time out...

As I said a few weeks back, I feel like my life is a whirlwind. I'm somehow an even bigger ball of stress than i usually am (not possible), and any free second I get, I just want to look at pictures of things that make me incredibly happy. I call this taking a 'time out', if you will. This post is just going to be a series of pictures of things that inspire me, make me feel good, and most importantly, are just plain wonderful to look at. 

Lets both spend the day realizing that sometimes, its okay to not to have every single thing ever planned out, or get every single thing perfect. Ah, I feel better already. Now, lets take a look at some photos of what inspires me currently.




















Yes, cities and even doughnuts (donuts?) inspire me greatly. Do any of you draw inspiration from odd places? I want to hear about it! Did any of these pictures strike you in any way?

I hope all of you have a great day, and most importantly, a relaxing and stress free day. If thats not looking to be the case, I absolutely encourage you to take a few minutes to put together 5 pictures that make you feel better. Try it out!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Donuts inspire me too. Inspire my belly to be hungry haha. I love, love, love the glasses with bright red lips.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com
    http://smellthetoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, we have never met a doughnut we didn't like. And those glasses are to die for! They are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete