Monday, June 30, 2014

The Floral Sofa



While my inspiration for my blog posts usually stems from a current trend, this week I found it in a couch. Specifically, the blue floral couch we have at Street Scene right now. It is gorgeous. I am a little bit obsessed with it, and am currently in a war with myself over whether or not to buy it which I am not anticipating will end well. Although I know that you will probably fall in love with floral couches with the same intensity as I once you see these rooms and rush over to Street Scene to snatch the couch before I make up my mind to buy it, I just couldn't NOT share these pictures with you (because oh my gosh, how beautiful are these rooms?!). 





Pinterest










Florals have gotten a bad rap over the years. Miranda Priestly once said (with much disdain), "Florals for spring? Groudbreaking," and undoubtedly her quote has influenced the bias of many against this beautiful pattern. But do not give in to this prejudice - florals can be exciting! A beautiful floral couch contains infinite possibilities, and whether you mix it with more florals or simply sit on it while pretending to be Alexa Chung, it will inevitably make your home (and your life) more stylish than you could ever have imagined.

-Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment