Wednesday, February 4, 2015

STYLE CRUSH: The French Francoise Hardy


STYLE CRUSHING

Françoise Hardy Edition.


This is Françoise Hardy for those of you who don't already know. She was a popular 1960's French  actress, singer, and street style icon.


Why I am crushing:


She has a quite, natural, effortless beauty to her. That girl next door appeal.

Her style is much like my own, lots of solid colors with hints of pattern every now and again. Even when wearing girly-er items she still has that tom boy touch. 

She even loved wearing booties, chunky sunglasses and hats... a girl after my own heart.


As if she wasn't great enough, one of my favorite Movie characters, Suzy Bishop, referenced her as her "favorite record album" in the Movie Moonrise Kingdom. Later Suzy and Sam share a romantic dance on the beach to her song "Le Temps de l'Amour." You better believe I about squeeled with excitement when I saw it. 


I hope you fall in love with her as much as I have.






























All Images retrieved via Pinterest

Okay you have to admit you have a crush on her too now.
Dont lie to yourself! 



Until next time friends.

xoxo,

Jillian 




No comments:

Post a Comment