Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SOMETHANG OLD AND SOMETHANG NEW

HI THERE FRIENDS,
OLIVIA HERE.

Sorry, I'm a bit excited. 
Why you ask?
BECAUSE, 
Today was the first day it has really felt like SPRING HAS SPRUNG.
Now that us gals get to show off our necklines a bit more, it's time to jazz them up.
I'd guess that yours (like mine) has been hidden by scarves, high-neck sweaters, and coats all winter long.
It's time they get a little sunshine and a little sparkle.

Today I paired some of my favorite necklaces together that we currently have in store. What I really love about these looks is that each one features a vintage necklace, and a new piece. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...



VINTAGE AMBER-COLORED BEAD NECKLACE $12
NEW GOLD TRIANGLE NECKLACE $12




VINTAGE TURQUOISE TRIPLE-BEADED NECKLACE $12
NEW EVIL EYE CHARM NECKLACE $12.50





VINTAGE EXTRA LONG GOLD CHAINED NECKLACE $12
NEW STELLA BELLA GEOMETRIC NECKLACE $17



And as always, there's loads more where these came from. Moral of the story here is: don't be afraid to mix and match various jewelry pieces. Sure, sometimes less is more...but is this case, more is much more fun ;)

HAPPY SPRING Y'ALL.

Stay smiling,

Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment