Thursday, June 25, 2015

HAPPY HEAD




Hello Hello Friends

I hope your week has been FAB.

We got something pretty special in the mail this week!

BRIXTON HATS 

Don't worry!

We still have our wonderful selection of MENS & WOMENS vintage hats.

Hats my my head happy.

They cover up my bad hair days.
Protect my face from the sun.
&
Add a special touch to my wardrobe.


They are also quite stylish.

Here take a look!
Then see my selection of what we have in STREET SCENE

Via Digitalthreads

Via Lexpress


Via Kailamaee

Via Zstylish

Via Lefashion

Via Style

Via Onlynylives

Via Reiss

Via Grunge-and-glitter

Via Themountainlaurel

Via Justthedesign

Via Pinterest





WHATS IN STORE





BRIXTON $60

BRIXTON $60

BRIXTON $35

BRIXTON $56

BRIXTON $56

BRIXTON $54

BRIXTON $54

VINTAGE $15

VINTAGE $18

VINTAGE $12




YOU COULD LOOK THIS GOOD ;)




STAY HAPPY 

Until next time friends


xoxo,

Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment