Wednesday, June 17, 2015

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

HI THERE FRIENDS,
TODAY I'm going to share with ya one of my favorite accessories: THE ENVELOPE CLUTCH
I love the versatility of it and how snazzy it can make an ordinary or not so ordinary outfit,
They're also really fun to carry and make you feel like a sassy mailman.
okay, not really,
but ya get to point.

Here are some awesome ways I found to style them...












SO, 
you know what's next now...
I'll show you some of my favorites that we have in store now!
(WE JUST GOT IN A SLEW OF THESE ADORABLE ENVELOPE CLUTCHES)


RED ENVELOPE CLUTCH (MADE IN ITALY)
$18




BROWN WOVEN VINYL ENVELOPE
$18




BROWN WOVEN CLUTCH
$16




BLUE BUTTON LEATHER CLUTCH
$12




GOLD ENVELOPE CLUTCH
$18




WOVEN ENVELOPE CLUTCH
$12




NATURAL WOVEN ENVELOPE PURSE WITH LEATHER TRIP (MADE IN ITALY)
$18


STAY SASSY,
OLIVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment