Wednesday, July 1, 2015

PUT YO SHADES ON


HI FRIENDS,

What's is the best accessory of the Summer, you ask?

Well of course the answer is...
SUNNIES.
Also known as sunglasses, but what ever floats your boat. 
Something I love about sunglasses is that you can have that one signature go-to pair for everyday wear BUT ALSO you can have those funky pairs when ya wanna mix things up a bit. And believe you me, if you're lookin' for a funky pair of sunnies...look no further. That's right, we just got in a whole slew of new sunglasses. Best part? 
Each of these can be yours for only $12 each!!! WHAT?!?!? Crazy I know.













Now, since we are a vintage store I've included my favorite pair of vintage sunnies we currently have in store now. They have a really amazing detail on the sides and are priced at $15.




Hope this inspired you to bring a little pizzazz to your summer eye wear!
P.S. Stay tuned...I hear we may be getting even more spectacular sun glasses soon...

Stay sunny,
Olivia




No comments:

Post a Comment