Friday, July 31, 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things



Hello Friends!

First of all THANK YOU to everyone who came out or thought of us on our 8th Anniversary!!! 
YOU ROCK!
WHOOOHOOO!


Things have settled back down around here and I am BACK!

I know you have missed me, maybe just a little?


SO!

I am going to show you 3 looks I came up with that include some of my favorite clothing in the store right now!




1.
THIS SKIRT
OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH IT
its a split red skirt, with a tan underlayer that peeks though the sides 
AND IT HAS POCKETS
(red part tucked in pocket so you can see the under layer)

Skirt-$18
Top-$10
Necklaces- $10, $20

2.
THIS T SHIRT
IT HAS AN IGUANA ON IT 
HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT THIS 
This t shirt is from the North Carolina Zoological Park, Never been but I assume they have Iguanas... so I am game!

Shirt-$12
Belt-$8
Pants-$12
Sunnies-$12

3.
THIS SKIRT'S PATTERN THOUGH
THESE LEAFS GET ME
Black tropical paradise skirt WITH POCKETS 

Crop Top- $12
Skirt-$15
Necklace- $20

Clothing is a skin you choose

Until next time friends

xoxo,

 Jillian 

No comments:

Post a Comment